Purses have long been a functional fashion accessory, but I think we can agree that a unique purse knows how to make a powerful statement! Our GiGi grabs people’s attention, so if you have been eyeing her, know that you aren’t alone! Here are six fashion-forward ways to wear Gigi (or that current clutch in your wardrobe) so you can confidently step out in style
- In Hand - the slim lines of a clutch purse make it easy to carry. It’s a chic way to show off your accessory and looks great with a fresh mani, so take this as an invitation to treat yourself!
- Around the Wrist - you can use Gigi’s veg-tanned leather wristlet strap to keep her close at hand and harder to lose.
- Under the Arm - hands-free(ish), a clutch purse allows you to sip on your cocktail without having to worry about where you set down your bag - she’ll be right there, tucked under your arm for safekeeping!
- Over the Shoulder - add a simple strap (like our chainlink strap in gold or silver), and you are hands freeeee!
- Across your Body - this is my favorite way to wear a purse! A crossbody strap won’t slip off your shoulder, makes it harder for thieves to swipe and that diagonal line created by the strap visually slims!
- Around the Waist - Grab yourself a long strap (like our adjustable leather shoulder/crossbody strap) and wear it loose around your hips. Voila! Instant transformation from a clutch purse into a super cute fanny pack. Bonus, it’s guaranteed to be waaay more fashionable than what your Great Aunt Barb used to wear with her velour tracksuit.
If you have a style question about how to wear an accessory you currently own or are coveting, let me know in the comments!